Date of birth:
Place of living:
November 2007 – at present
In Support 3G equipments mobile
network in stable working state, organization partnerships with vendors and contractors.
• Installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, put on air Flexi BTS, Flexi Hopper Nokia, using Cisco equipment and work with Watson. Benning and Huawei
• Monitoring and attend antenna radio feeder tract via Anritsu. Troubleshooting, installing and changing damaged modules and components
• Responsible for los survey for the new locations, check far end and near end condition, coordinate and el. Ethernet for cross connection
• Controlling and coordination of company audit. Preparing letter for access, support and acceptance full cycle
• Responsible for site survey: to define better antenna position, BTS location, rectifier location, feeder and the equipment inside riser, microwave and pole location, project control under start up’s, responsibility matrix providing, project establishment coordination
• Drive test, walk test, stationary test analysis for any complaint came from users. Using Nemo tools. Reporting, feedback
• Execution of swap-project for Nokia-Huawei equipment
January 2007- November 2007
Support and testing Engineer in
Test Wimax project, for the
• 3 employees under responsibility, departments list: implementation, creation, installation, troubleshooting, put on air all components of mobile network
May 2005 – December 2006
Support and testing Engineer Turn key project for the mobile operator
• Control of delivery, site survey, installation, commissioning, testing, troubleshooting, put on air. acceptance procedures BTS.TC and BSC Alcatel
• Coordination and control of Subcontractors Company, the direct relations with customer to provide all necessary services during project by means
• Management and supervision of supply preparation process and preparation of equipment and material sets for network objects being under construction order via logistics
1. This resume creates a positive impression about its owner, but some minor changes are still necessary.
It is better to mention education before your work experience.
The section that lists your skills, equipment and software you have worked with, summarizes your advantages and would look better on the top.
The other tips are inclusion of page numbers and description of every position in accordance with the plan above.
• Holding of meetings and consultations with subcontractor and customer organizations for the purpose of working process optimization, improvement of project activity results and established tasks achievement
• Participation in organization of new and pilot projects with using of new types equipment and capability of its integration in the existing network
• In the creation and development of a new project for mobile operator business trip to Armenia (April 2006-November 2006).
• Organization of demonstration trainings, team-buildings for customer as well as for
• subcontractor companies).
February 2004- April 2005
Project of modernization and expansion of mobile GSM network for tire operators
• Quality audit of BTS-sites on additional customer request
• Supervision of ASPs Roll-Out works and test-integration
• Providing of trainings for ASP’s: integration, troubleshooting of Alcatel BSS equipment
• Site surveys producing
• Installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and start-up’s of BTS. TC. BSC. TR equipment
• Execution of swap-project for Siemens-Alcatel equipment
• Providing of acceptance procedures
June 200J- February 2004
Sales manager. the company of sells house techs.
• Working partnership with clients
• Receiving orders
• Monitoring of delivery
• Checking the quality of the products
• Payment of invoices and orders
• End user maintenance
• Development, expansion and administration of little division
QA: knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques: experience defining, creating, executing and documentation test plans, test cases: knowledge bug tracking techniques and systems (Mantis), analyze test results and creation test reports: ability to review and analyze requirements, practical experience in requirements testing: basic knowledge web testing and program (Selenium): basic knowledge of database and MS SQL. HTML. HTTP: understanding process of developing application: understanding and experience virtual machine using.
Office programs: MS Word. Excel. Access. Outlook. PowerPoint. Visio.
PC: the level of advanced user with knowledge administrator. Knowledge of network and telecommunication protocols and technologies (hardware).
GSM and WCDMA equipment: equipment of base stations subsystems of Alcatel, Siemens. Ericsson. Huawei and Nokia manufacture. Specific software from vendors.
2. The language should be more concise. Selling yourself it is stupid to use the word “basic” as that means poor knowledge. The phrase “…knowledge of database and MS SQL” is incorrect too.
3. It goes without saying that applying for this job you should know the basic packages, so what’s the purpose to mention that?
4. When your application for a technical position is browsed, recruiters assume your advanced level in it.
• The University of Sunderland. Telecommunication systems and networks. Bachelor Degree. Graduate date – June 2003.
• Languages: English, Italian.
• Driving experience: 13 years. “ABC* category.
• Personal identity: proactive, punctual, purposeful, communication, responsible, resistant to stress and easily trainable.
• Hobby: sport, driving, travel, music, mobile and pc tech.
5. To tell the truth, it is unnecessary information.
Also, to see more detailed guide about How to write Automation QA resume follow the link