.NET developer with 8 years of experience
Seeking a position in the company to grow professionally, contribute to the company development by completing interesting projects following the development methodology chosen.
Dedicated developer with an excellent knowledge of functional programming languages. Strong analytical and collaboration skills. Experienced in .NET, F#, C# and Java.
- – Goal-oriented;
- – Problem-solving;
- – Teamwork and collaboration;
- – Project Management;
- – Software Development Lifecycle.
- – F# (4.0), C#(6.0), Linq, Git, RabbitMQ, microservices,
- – TypeScript/ReactJS (beginner), SQL/T-SQL (MSSQL),
- – Unit testing, REPL development
– SQL (Oracle), Java (1.6), bash, Oracle Spatial, PL/SQL, Subversion, TeamCity
From April 2016 to December 2017
LLT Group Digital Agency
Chicago, the USA
- – Created GUI-based application for defining new coordinate systems in Oracle Spatial data structures;
- – Performed 'field' study and following development of data loader into POSC data model (for oil&gas E&P);
- – Updated the study for spatial data handling;
- – Used the following architecture: monolith with strict OOP principles;
- – Coding languages: Java, PL/SQL (+ Oracle Spatial).
From September 2010 to March 2016
One Design Company
Chicago, the USA
- – Designed and implemented multicomponent back-end for oil&gas field management software, which can be easily expanded with new functionality and is scalable horizontally;
- – Used the following architecture: microservices (messaging via RabbitMQ) as Windows Services;
- – Coding languages: F#/C#.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
University of Chicago, the USA