Business Analyst with 5 years of experience
Ambitious business analyst is seeking a position in the company that requires a conduct of professional benefit analysis and improving of manufacturing goals.
A reliable business analyst with an excellent customer satisfaction record. Outstanding abilities in maximizing business functionality and productivity. Committed to growing professionally in the friendly staff and deal with innovation in management.
- – 5-year experience of the business analyst;
- – Proficiency in the business process automation and workflow concepts and instruments;
- – Advanced computer user;
- – Analytical mindset;
- – Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills;
- – Good at evaluating and judging;
- – Strong knowledge of business analytic techniques.
- – Business Analysis techniques (i.e. Document Analysis, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional Decomposition, Prototyping, etc.);
- – UML standard diagrams;
- – Modelling notations: BPMN;
- – SDLC models: Waterfall, Agile;
- – Development methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- – JIRA/Confluence experience;
- – Axure/Balsamiq mockups experience;
From November 2013 to February 2018
JP Morgan Chase
- – Analysis and documentation of large Financial systems;
- – Making requirements to the project, maintaining its plan and tracking its progress;
- – Performance of data analysis;
- – Assistance of development teams.
Jersey International Business School
Bachelor degree in Information Systems